Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance can be an important part of your risk management program. As a roofer, you probably have multiple vehicles that you own to get projects done. Whether you have a single vehicle or you have an entire fleet of trucks, it is important to have the right insurance coverage. Just as bad as having no coverage at all is not having enough coverage.
RoofersLiability.com understands that when it comes to your business there is no one size fits all solution, every roofing company is different.
Commercial Auto Insurance Coverage Includes:
- Bodily Injury – This will cover if you or someone else is injured during the course of an accident.
- Property Damage – This will cover your property or the property of another after an accident.
- Collision Coverage – Covers your vehicles if they are hit by another vehicle or you hit another vehicle.
- Comprehensive Coverage – This will help cover losses that you may incur other than the direct collision.
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist – This will cover you if you are in an accident with someone who doesn’t have adequate auto insurance coverage.
- Rented Vehicles – This will cover you if you have rented or borrowed a vehicle and an accident occurs.
- Non-Ownership – This protects you if your employees are using their own vehicles for company use.
How To Save Money On Auto Insurance?
Just like your personal auto insurance, different cars cost different amounts to insure. Also, you need to keep in mind the driving records of the employees you hire. You are able to check the driving records of the employees you are about to hire to see what their driving is like. You can check the driving records of your employees by going to sites like 4SafeDrivers.com.